- Provides summer camp for 50 children in need
- Provides technology and supplies for 100 after school programs
- Provides a month's worth of healthy meals for 50 children in rural poverty
- Provides sponsor advocacy and leadership development training for parents
- Builds home libraries for 50 children in isolated rural communities
- Provides Kinderboost readiness program for one child
The National Mother’s Day Committee, an entity of the Father’s Day/Mother’s Day Council, each year confers “Outstanding Mother” honors to recognize exceptional women for successfully building their careers, nurturing their families and helping improve the lives of others. The funds raised by The National Mother’s Day Committee’s annual “Outstanding Mother Awards” are donated to support meaningful family-related philanthropies.